Track and manage physical assets to improve data accuracy, increase asset utilization, and optimize acquisition or disposition decisions.
- Delivers improved furniture and equipment utilization rates, which can reduce capital expenditures by as much as 10% annually
- Tracks and manages asset ownership and usage to increase organizational accountability and promote redeployment opportunities
- Ensures compliance with financial accounting requirements and/or regulatory mandates
- Establishes a coherent process for integrating asset planning, acquisition, tracking, disposal and investment recovery
- Maintains an accurate inventory of network infrastructure to facilitate improved planning and a high level of internal customer support
Asset Portal establishes such important metrics as cost-versus-use analyses to aid in justifying asset investments.
Increasing asset utilization and optimizing acquisition and/or disposition practices are essential to increasing organizational efficiency and achieving superior financial results. ARCHIBUS Asset Portal provides the means to improve data accuracy of the asset registry, increase asset utilization, and optimize asset acquisition and disposal decisions within an overall capital plan. Asset Portal’s capabilities go beyond a merely financial focus and can also trace assets to the entity that is responsible for the asset, the cost center or department that depends on the asset, and/or the physical location where the asset resides. This helps increase organizational accountability and facilitate asset redeployment, when appropriate.