JLL’s ARCHIBUS Practice attended, presented and exhibited at the 2017 Nexus Conference, held Sunday, April 30th through Wednesday, May 3rd at the Gaylord National Harbor Resort and Convention Center. Over the course of the conference, we enjoyed engaging and connecting with clients, ARCHIBUS end users and business partners.
This year, we presented alongside valued clients Genentech, TechnipFMC and Red Hat to bring not one but three presentations to the Nexus stage.
- Genentech’s Strategy: Leveraging ARCHIBUS & Sensor Technology to Improve Real-Time Space Utilization
- TechnipFMC: New Construction to Efficient Space Management and Building Operations
- Red Hat Global Solutions Team Collaboratively Implements Innovative Program “Find Your Way with ARCHIBUS”
Each session shared the in-depth story of how ARCHIBUS has significantly impacted the success of all three organizations. If you were unable to attend the conference or would like to review the presentation, please email us at JLLTechSolutions@am.jll.com. We’d love to share their stories.
AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
Three members of JLL’s ARCHIBUS Team were honored at Nexus with ARCHIBUS Awards of Excellence for Best Customer Service and Support. We are incredibly proud to celebrate and congratulate our colleagues for these awards:
To receive an Award of Excellence, one must be nominated by a client or industry peer. The Best Customer Service and Support Award specifically relates to those who have demonstrated consistent, exemplary service and support of a client’s ARCHIBUS implementation, providing both technical and business expertise.
Many of our clients also took home awards for Application Excellence and Energy Efficiency.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Application Excellence, Energy Efficiency
- Red Hat, Application Excellence
- University of California – San Francisco, Space Project Implementation Team, Application Excellence
This year we hosted a special networking event for clients, prospects, partners and friends. Despite the rain, the party carried on. JLL took to the Potomac for a happy hour cruise and sailed from National Harbor to Alexandria, where guests were treated to more riverside views at Blackwall Hitch. With great food, drinks and music – courtesy of acoustic artist Tejas Singh – Blackwall was the perfect setting for an evening of mingling. We hoped everyone walked away with not only a swag bag, but also meaningful connections.